Farmhouse Suite (ADA Accessible)
Tastefully appointed, our Farmhouse Suite provides the perfect starting point for Lake County exploration with friends or family. Enjoy the suite’s spacious, sun-filled sitting room, and a peaceful night’s rest on a comfortable, king-sized bed.
The Farmhouse Suite is designed to be accessible to persons with a disabilities. It is held for such persons unless the other room in this category has been booked. It is a ground floor suite without stairs and only 35 feet on a brick walkway from our ADA reserved parking space. The Tallman was featured in the 2015 book, “Resting Easy in the U.S: Unique Lodging Options for Wheelers and Slow Walkers” by Candy Harrington. To view the article click here.
All of the Tallman Hotel’s guest rooms are furnished with custom-designed wall treatments, hand painted lighting, and luxurious linens in calm, naturals hues, for a soothing, tranquil and inviting environment during your stay.
Other ADA related features of the Farmhouse Suite include:
- 36” wide doorways and easily accessible interior passages
- Low 4’6” coat hanger bar in the closet
- Accessible desk
- Outlet within 4’ of phone
- Flashing light for incoming calls
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Roll-under sink in the bathroom
- Lowered bathroom fixtures
- Grab-bars by toilet and in shower/tub
- Transfer seat to shower/tub (on request)
- Toilet seat extender (on request)
- Ground level access to other parts of hotel and restaurant
- Room service from the restaurant
In Addition to the ADA features the Farmhouse Suite’s amenities include:
- 10’ Ceilings
- 650 sq. ft.
- Coffee Maker
- Combo Tub/Shower
- Continental Breakfast
- Eastlake-Style Headboard & Armoire
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- King-Sized Bed
- Mini-Fridge & Microwave
- Outdoor Seating
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Sitting Room
- 2 Wide Screen TVs & 2 DVD Players
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Smoke Free Room
- MAX OCCUPANCY 4 Adults + 1 Child
Additional charges apply for more than 5 people per room (subject to occupancy guidelines).